- Detects swipes in 4 directions, "up", "down", "left" and "right"
- Detects pinches "in" and "out"
- Supports single finger or double finger touch events
- Supports click events both on the touchSwipe object and its child objects
- Definable threshold / maxTimeThreshold to determin when a gesture is actually a swipe
- Events triggered for swipe "start","move","end" and "cancel"
- End event can be triggered either on touch release, or as soon as threshold is met
- Allows swiping and page scrolling
- Disables user input elements (Button, form, text etc) from triggering swipes